While reporting and analytics tools are a common (and essential) feature of point-of-sale systems, we’d be remiss if we didn’t highlight the valuable data Rapid Bev POS provides to ensure your success. As a business owner, it is critical to have instant access to real-time sales figures, costs, and inventory levels in order to control your expenses and maximize your profits. With Rapid Bev POS, not only do you have the option to run in-depth reports 24/7, but you have the ability to automate reporting and customize distribution. With more than 200 standard reports available, Rapid Bev POS has taken the time to understand all the different ways our customers want to parse their data. You’ll be able to drill down to what brands sell best, profitability by employee, who your best customers are (and what they buy), and much more!
Immediate benefits you’ll experience with Rapid Bev POS:
- Instant access to costs and profit margins
- Easily identify trends to maximize sales and profitability
- Turn inventory faster and optimize stock levels to reduce working capital
- Know exactly what items sell and what items don’t
- Overall cost, sales, profits, performance and shift summaries
- Reports by category, sub-category, vendor, store, appellation, etc.
- Slice-and-dice sale groups by almost anything you can imagine—group by: vendor; employee; category/subcategory; sales by hour-of-day or day-of-week; attribute, size, etc.
- Sales and customer history
- Quickly review important retail KPIs, including: turns, GMROI, transaction average, profit percent, days of supply, best and worst selling products, etc.
- Exception reports by employee (voids and discounts tracking)
- With Rapid Bev POS, you’ll gain the insight you need to be more efficient at managing your operations, while making decisions that will increase your bottom line.Schedule a demo today with a product specialist and see firsthand how our reporting tools deliver the knowledge to run your business based on facts, not assumptions!a